We do everything to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Collectcamera complies with applicable laws and regulations in all cases, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This implies that we do at least:
- Limit the processing of your personal data to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they were provided.
- Ask for your explicit permission if we need this for the processing of your personal data.
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- Limit the transfer of personal data to other parties, to only the data necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
- Have awareness of your rights regarding your personal data, wanting to point this out to you and respect these.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is processed by Collectcamera for the following purposes:
- Processing purchase and sales orders.
- Processing payments.
- Shipping goods.
The basis for this personal data is:
- The sales agreement.
For the above objectives, the following personal data may be requested from you:
- First name
- Last name
- Full address
- (Business) Telephone numbers
- (Business) Email address
Distribution to third parties
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Sending goods;
- Taking care of the (financial) administration;
- Processing payments
We only transfer personal data to the extent necessary for handling the relevant service.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. We will make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is when the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must comply and are legally bound to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties based outside of the EU.
Collectcamera does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.
Specifically, this means during the term of the sales process including aftercare.
In total, a minimum retention period of 7 years applies in accordance with the requirements of the Dutch revenue service.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example, we have taken the following measures:
- All persons who can view your data on behalf of Collectcamera are bound to confidentiality.
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems.
- We pseudonymize and take care of the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so.
- We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents.
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures.
- Our staff has been informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors.
You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party.
We may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can respond to such requests.
C o l l e c t c a m e r a
Th. J. de Wit
Alexander Verhuellstraat 6
6717 JB Ede
+31 318 479 103
+31 65 149 2821